Saturday 2 January 2016

Cheesy stuffed crumbed rissoles

 Got mince and get sick of spag bol?? 

This is a cheesy stuffed crumbed rissole 
Why not try this out?!

Oh how I love things that are crumbed and things that are stuffed! 

I asked what it should be called and the answer I received was a stuffed crumbed meat slab...i'm thinking...no, meat slab does not sound very enticing!
I took a few pics so you can see what i'm trying to describe!

I used 600g beef mince, add salt and pepper, knead for a minute until sticky.
What I did here was make 2 bigger ones (125g mince) for the adults and then divided the remaining mince to make 4 smaller ones.

Take a ball of mince and flatten out to a rectangle shape, place a couple of bits of cheese on 1 half and then fold over to enclose the cheese. Seal up the edge and form a rectangle shape.
You can pan fry this as is, or take it to another level by crumbing it, yum yum! 





To do this just roll in some cornflour, then dip in beaten egg (just 1) and whatever crumbs you normally use for crumbing. Leave in the fridge until you need them. Then just cook in some oil on a low to medium heat. Not too high or you will burn the outside and the middle will be raw!



I had this with tabouli, salad and grilled broccolini 


Mess!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment