Monday 22 July 2013

Sausage and vegetable bake



Virtually no prep dinner- serves 4

Ingredients

6 sausages -1/2 kg - I used  macro organic sausages - cut these in half
2 zucchinis -cut into 4
2 cobs of corn -cut into 4
250g punnet of grape/cherry/petite tomatoes-leave whole. If using big tomatoes just cut in half.
250g button mushrooms-leave whole
I like to put a heads worth of garlic in and a shake of dried thyme and oregano

Method

Put everything in a roasting tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, bake at 200C for 10 minutes, or until your sausages are cooked. EASY!!
I had some leftover cubed cooked sweet potato so I roughly mashed in the pan and cooked with some butter as a hash.






3 comments:

  1. So easy & very family friendly. I recommend this recipe very easy for a mid week meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls liked this, it was def quicker than preparing stuff from the freezer, driving for take away or waiting for a pizza delivery!

    ReplyDelete